REQUIREMENTS FOR PAPER:
1. A set of abstract text is executed in the editor Microsoft Word 6.0, 7.0: font - Times New Roman; dimensions: paragraph - 10 mm; fields: upper, lower and left fields - 2.5 cm; right - 2.0 cm. When typing formulas, the Microsoft Equation Formula Editor, embedded in Microsoft Word, is used. Graphic objects should be grouped.
2. To the right of the middle of the sheet, the surname and the name of the author (s) (10 fonts, 1 interval, bold, italics), scientific degree, title, position, organization, e-mail (10 fonts, 1 st interval). Below, after 1 interval, the center of the page prints the title of abstracts (capital letters, bold, 12 fonts, 1-st interval). Below, after 1 interval (10 fonts, 1 st interval, italics), an annotation (up to 300 characters) and keywords (3-5 words) are submitted. Below, after 1 interval the summary of the main material (up to 10 thousand characters) (12 fonts, 1 interval) is presented.After the text, after 1 interval, the list of sources used in the order of references in the text of abstracts (10 fonts, 1 interval, italics) is indicated. For paper in Russian after the list of sources used 1 interval is duplicated in English with the surname and the name of the author (s) (10 fonts, 1 interval, bold, italics), scientific degree, academic rank, position, organization, e-mail (10 fonts, 1st interval). Title of the article (capital letters, bold, 12 fonts, 1 st interval), abstract and keywords (10 fonts, 1 st interval, italics).
3. Recommended abstracts of the report - 3-5 pages.
4. Structure of material presentation: introduction, purpose, results of research, conclusions.
5. Abstracts are edited by the authors. The author is responsible for the content of the materials.
Last redaction: 20.01.20